Terms of Service
[All of the photos posted on this website are available for download. Feel free to use them as a screensaver!]
- Click any photo to see its enlargement. To save photos: Windows-users - right-click the enlarged photo and select the "Save Picture As" option; Mac-users - click the enlarged photo while pressing the control key and select the "Download Picture to Disk" option
[Please read the following Usage Guidelines before using photos.]
- The use of these photos for publicly or morally offensive purposes is prohibited.
- Individual users are responsible for the appropriate usage of photos.
- Crossroad Fukuoka is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of photos posted on this site.
[Please direct all inquiries to the following:]
- Fukuoka Prefecture Tourist Association TEL:092-472-1910
Photo Posting Guidelines
- 1. All photos submitted are the copyright of the Fukuoka Prefecture Tourist Association.
- 2. Please submit photographs related to the promotion of tourism in Fukuoka Prefecture only (i.e., no commemorative or personal photographs).
- 3. After determining whether or not to post the submitted photo[s], the Fukuoka Prefecture Tourist Association will make said photo[s] public on this website. Please be aware that not all photos will be posted.
- 4. Whether or not submitted photo[s] will be posted as downloadable to other viewers shall be at the discretion of the Fukuoka Prefecture Tourist Association.
- 5. The title[s] and description[s] of the submitted photo[s] may be edited by the Fukuoka Prefecture Tourist Association.
- 6. The title[s] and description[s] of the submitted photo[s] may be translated into various foreign languages before being posted on each respective website.
- 7. While the E-mail address provided at the time of photo[s] submission will not be made public on this website, the site operator may contact the contributor about said photo[s].