Thank you for your participation.
Stay tuned for more fun...
December 2016-Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
Am I eligible to apply?
Anyone who agrees to the Terms of Service may apply.
How to apply
Use Instagram to follow the official account of this Campaign at https://www.instagram.com/fukuoka_tonkotsu/. Then, use Instagram to paste photos of Tonkotsu Ramen or your favorite scenery from Fukuoka Prefecture, with the hashtag “#FUKUOKA_TONKOTSU_AU”.
- Fukuoka souvenir jacket
- Fukuoka Tshirts
※Different sizes are not available
- Be sure to follow the official account because the results will be announced by notifying the winners with an Instagram message.
- Notice and announcement of the winners will be made by SNS message within 14 days from the cutoff date. Please reply within the specified period, once you have checked the winners notice/announcement.
- Please notify us of your address for sending your prize, using the message function.
After that, we will send your prize to that address.
- Prizes will only be sent to countries and regions that are eligible to take part in this Campaign.
- You can make your posts using Instagram at any time during the Campaign.
- Once you have posted your photos or text, we will be able to use it in any kind of media such as this Campaign and Fukuoka Prefecture websites, SNS or printed materials etc.
- If you want to post personal information or a photo of faces etc., make sure you have permission from all those people first.
- If we notify you that you have won and you don’t reply to us within the specified time, you will forfeit your right to claim your prize.
- Prizes cannot be returned or exchanged for something else.
- Make sure the Instagram notice setting in your device is set to ON.
- If your posting privacy setting is turned ON you will not be eligible to win a prize.
- If you win, you cannot transfer your winner’s rights to someone else, or resell your prize.
- We reserve the right to interrupt, change or finish this Campaign for any reason, without notice to participants. If we do, the Campaign Office will have no duty to pay compensation for any loss caused by such stoppage or interruption etc. or bear any other kind of liability whatsoever.
- Details of how we will handle your personal information and other important matters concerning participating in this Campaign are described in the Terms of Service.